Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: 10 June 2008
YAY!!! I finally get the chance to put up the photos of the photo shoot I styled this last Sunday (8th June 2008). I'm so super ecstatic for the end result! It turned out better than I expected!. The photos of the shoot are in the post just below.

I just wanted to say a BIG MASSIVE thank you to my brother Justin Mcgee who was the photographer, Shani Phillips for to kindly being by model for the shoot, Juliet Downes for being the makeup artist and hairstylist and my dad Patrick McGee for letting me use his photographic studio. All you guys did such an amazing job..and that is the reason why the shoot turned out fantastic!! I'm so proud of what we all did!!.

I hope u fellow fashionistas like what we put together!! Let me know what you think!