Everydub Style Inspiration

Fashion's Night Out 2011
There are 15 days till Vogues Fashion Night Out in London! I know its exciting right? Im going to be attending the fabulous event with my friends from back home, Giulia and Chelsea. I'm really looking forward to being party of this exciting day as it is one of the biggest events of the annual fashion calendar!
So who of you are going to be in London for FNO or any of the FNO events around the world and how are you going to celebrate this day? I have been looking on the London FNO on a daily basis for the past two weeks or so too starting planning our night out!! I think pretty cocktails starting at Harrods is a good way to start....I have a very good feeling you fashionistas are going to be agree with me on that?...
There are so many different things planned for the event, I wouldn't even know where to start!
If you havent yet heard about Vogues Fashion Night and to learn more about it visit this link: http://fashions-night-out.vogue.co.uk/