Everydub Style Inspiration

WOW...FANTASTIC NEWS!!!:)
Hi Ladies

I just woke up...and I realised that I forgot to tell you about my fantastic news I got yesterday!!. Just after I had put up my post about MTN Durban Fashion Week I received a email from the Public Relations department of Hunt Lascaris which is a Advertising and Media company saying that they were very happy with how I was trying to encourage people to support Durban Fashion Week and that they personally invited me to Fashion Week and offered me tickets to every show!!..how AWESOME is that!. I'm so so so excited about being able to see all the collections! The way that they saw my blog is by means of their media alert system. Whenever someone here in South Africa talks about Durban Fashion Week their media alert system picks it up! Technology these days it just amamzing! That is a real indication of how powerful the Internet can be! I have decided that I'm going to be making a little documentary about my 3 day adventure during Fashion Week! There will be daily updates and news and reviews and lots more. I'm still doing some brainstorming about the little documentary I'm planning I only got the news yesterday so its still kinda sinking in for me!!!.

Novisha from the Public Relations Department of Hunt Lascaris is the lady who contacted me with the good news...She has so kindly sent me alot of infomation about this years event! I have asked her to please send me the schedule of all the shows so that I can inform all you ladies of when all the designgers are showing their collections and what times aswell as ticket prices or any other relevent information we will need to know. As soon as I have received the information I will immediately put it all up the blog!!

I will be putting up a couple of posts today...I normally plan I what topic of fashion world I will talking about but I havent today...on todays agenda is also visiting my boyfriends family up in kloof ..Im staying the night because I havent seen them since I go back to SA which was well over a month ago, I cant wait to see them all, its going to be great!!!

Bye ladies mwa xxx