Everydub Style Inspiration

Downtown
River Island's Downtown look is just what Im needing right now to start creating my Scandinavian inspired Fall/Winter wardrobe! It gives me the perfect all essential striking black structured coat for everyday use to the small touches to make up the look that I'm putting together right now. Like I said in my previous feature, I'm all about the Scandinavian way of dressing. 
This morning I wanted to create an ensemble from the River Downtown collection to show you exactly what I'm thinking so here it is....
To see more of the Downtown look click the highlighted link. 
Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo

P.S. If someone has ever told you that you should never wear one brand head to toe...that rule never applies with River Island! (I'm not saying that because I'm a River girl!)

Black Biker Textured Coat - £75.00Silver Metallic Long Line Sweater - £22.00Black Pu Shorts - £60.00Black Hightop Boots - £120.00Black Slouch Shoulder Bag - £35.00Watch - £25.00