Everydub Style Inspiration

Feeling Scandinavia
I have always been subconsciously attracted to the futuristic,modern, clean cut look but to be honest I never really knew where it all started till I went to Copenhagen Fashion Week! I was surrounded by women who understood fashion and style the way I did! It all came together for me and I knew straight away that I was falling in love and feeling at home exactly where I was...Denmark! Overall the Scandinavian vibe is so me and it's everything I'm thinking about right now for my upcoming Fall/Winter wardrobe.

I'm definitely going to be revolving around the simple,solid tone and structured garments that give that ultra stylish and sophisticated look. To me it's the new way of power dressing and showcasing your personal confidence.

What style are you focusing on for the next season? Email me and let me know...I always love to hear your opinions!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo