Everydub Style Inspiration

SITE | Fab
If you remember back in July, Daily Show correspondent Jessica Williams did a Q+A for the blog which featured a shot of her wearing a blue Great Gatsby sweatshirt from Out of Print Clothing. Fast forward to three months later, I discovered Out of Print on Fab, a newly relaunched (and new to me) design-focused e-commerce site with great prices on everything from Cy Twombly reproductions to free-range heritage turkeys. Yes.

The Out of Print Clothing sale went live on Monday (apparently most sales stay up for 3-7 days). In that same vein, I also LOVE these posters by Monster Gallery, which just went live this morning. They also have vintage goods on the site, like old cameras from A&V Photo Supply, and treasures from Kasbah Vintage. I think Fab is my holiday shopping friend this year.