Everydub Style Inspiration

New Balance
Its Wednesday morning, I cant believe its mid week already! As it is Wednesday I will be talking about a shoe that is hot on trend which I think is the New Balance trainer. I've traveled to Copenhagen a few times over the past couple of months and the one shoe that I saw being worn literally all over the city was the 410 and 541 New Balance trainer. In all different colours from pastels to all over white, bright red to black. They were worn by girls casually but in a smart sense too which was interesting to see. 
You might think about exercise when you think NewBalance as a brand but they are definitely not that brand anymore. Let me know what you think about these style of sneakers...I would love to hear your opinions! 
Im now off to get ready for work, its day 2 at the Topshop flagship store in Edinburgh. Yesterday I had such a great day with the rest of the team...looking forward to another a fab day ahead! 
Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo