Everydub Style Inspiration

Erdem — Summer Wardrobe Inspiration
I have never loved a Summer collection the way I love Erdem's!!! I literally adore every piece from the collection and its giving me such fabulous inspiration for my Summer wardrobe!!

Because floral, lace and crochet are going to be so big this coming season...I will be doing mass research on where us fashionista's can re create Erdem looks on a budget without having to max out our credit cards so LOOK OUT for these features over the next few weeks!

I thinks its beautiful how the lace material looks as if is been blended into the contasting floral print through out the dress!Crochet collar...the perfect way to add a feminine touch to a vibrant outfit!What a mixture of prints we have here...in the past a mix like this was somewhat judged as risky but Erdem makes it work so smoothly...I especially love the softness of the print of the shorts!!Again a mixture and such contrast of colours and various prints, so eye catching and fun!This is without a doubt one of my fav pieces from this collection, I love it so much because of the cut and well placement of the floral print! The light duck yellow colour of the dress is so fresh and inviting!Black lace blouse, white crochet collar and orange flower printed lady like dress...just amazing!!I'm totally in love with the different style of this dress, the top almost frill effect is stunning!! I really haven't seen a collar like this in any collection before...These four white crochet and lace inspired ensembles below are just angel like!