Everydub Style Inspiration

Vogue
I must say that these midnight blue saude like round toe ankle boots remind me of peasant shoes but with heels...nevertheless I love them xThose tan over the ankle oh so tribal vibe heels is what is on my must have list...that reminds me that another topic I must talk about on here....now thats like 3 features in one...because everything seems to be on my hit list these days...what can a girl do????Ok I know I said i love the two pairs of heels above but these black and blue satin like heels just take the cake for me...perfect for Winter xxxxOh lala the Balenciaga's that I spoke about in a couple of features before this...they are popping up all over the place...the word is clearly spreading like wild fire...xI saw this advertisement for Lanvin and my first thought was Tasha...my best friend is all about the dark grunge look but with some glam in there at times...this has her name ALL OVER IT!

I was reading my current vogue ( September ) during my train trip to Edinburgh last Thursday eve...Like i always do...I mark my favourite features and editorials and talk about them on LAWF...

I couldnt have thought of a better way to get time moving quicker on the train than reading a Vogue, its the perfect remedy to escape into a whole other fantasy...

Hope you all having a fabulous saturday night on this lovely long weekend, us girls in England...are luckier enough x

Ciao

Kisses xxx