Everydub Style Inspiration

Bank Holiday Vintage Shopping — Portobello Market
Today I went strolling through the unexpectedly massive vintage Portobello Market this morning...left my apartment at the crack of dawn...9.30...ok thats at crack of dawn for me on Saturday...i do normally like my sleeping in...

The vintage that I saw today was unbelievably beautiful...everything from antique broaches, to incredible gem stone over sized rings to silk nighties to a mini old school camera made out of actual Lego blocks...and you wont believe who was looking at it?....a blonde Asian girl...they just love little trinkets like that...you gotta love culture..

The other interesting aspect of my adventure through the city today was the imaginative and creative window displays that I walked past...the ones that Im talking about are showing in the last couple of images in the feature..to be honest I cant remember the boutiques name but their whole vibe really reminded me of the fashion style that I saw in Hong Kong...

Without a doubt the best part of my day was buying my two fur coats....one dark chocolate brown over the knew length coat and my white and grey fox fur coat!!....I saw them both and without even thinking about it I was said to myself...They are mine...NOW!!