Everydub Style Inspiration

A Fur Thing!!
In certain countries Winter is definitely kicking in! I have been doing my regular street fashion scouting all over the web...one of my favourite sites to go is the Satorialist because he captures the peoples styles in a way that no one else does and there is always something I love on his site!.I saw that were allot fur coats been worn in the pictures and I wanted to say something about it! I just love fur coats..I would love to own one someday! When you wearing a fur coat you instantly feel a immediate Aurora of glam..its like all of a sudden all your problems feel miles away. Its the exact feeling when you walking around in a pair of Chanel heels which is something that I have done..not that I bought them though..I just tried them on for fun!Pic Credit: The Satorialist