Everydub Style Inspiration

ITS OFFICIAL...I'M BACK IN ACTION!!!
HEY MY FASHION ADDICITS!!

YAY!!..I'm so happy to say my exams are all over..they finished on Thursday! I cant emphasis how free I feel that I don't have the responsibility of having to study for hours on end each day anymore..feels real good to know that I now can spend all my time of doing the things that I have been wanting to do for some time now!. The things I'm talking about is things like planning fashion photo shoots I have been given permission from some great local SA young designers to use their recent collections so Im thrilled about that! I will also be doing some DIY projects, spending hours on my balcony reading the Rachel Zoe book and watching the Rachel Zoe project!

Next week I also start my fashion internship with one of the best fashion stylists in the country Lisa Hortop!. I have spoken about this a couple of times in posts over the past few weeks..because I'm so excited about it!...Its going to be great fun!

From now on I will be blogging very often about everything that interests me in the fashion industry! I have some great topics that I'm wanting to talk about!

So look out for them! I hope you all fashionistas have a wonderful weekend and have loads of fun!!!

Lots of Love

Tiff x