Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: Searching for inspiration
Hey Ladies

I'm currently on a massive search for some inspiration for my upcoming second photo shoot that I'm styling next Sunday!. Myself and the rest of the shoot team are really looking forward to next weekend...the fun filled day is going to include fashion, champagne and amazing people! what more could we ask for on a Sunday!.Just when I thought Sundays were supposed to be chilled, in our world its a crazy stylish day! I will be documenting every little aspect of the shoot from the arrival of the team members, to the getting ready process, to makeup, to the locations, to the actual shoots being done!. Its going to be great fun! I cant wait for all of you see the end result not that I even know what the end result is going to be myself!. I have some very cool ideas swarming in my head but its the whole formulating my final decision and sourcing the right garments that is needed to be done which is the challenge but definitely a exuberant challenge!.

I start varsity again Monday:(..i know it sucks but oh well I gotta do what i gotta do to get where I wanna be in the end!. It all takes allot of hard work and long days but we have to make those days amusing! Surround ourselves with friends and our dear passions that we all wake up every morning for and live for!

Bye for now my fellow fashionistas I'm of to continue seeking for inspiration from anywhere and everywhere!!

Much Love mwa xx