Everydub Style Inspiration

Style Of The Day: Winter and Summer Looks
OK so because my readers are from all over the world, from the States to South Africa, I though I would have a Winter and Summer look for the Style of The Day...Im doing this because In South Africa and other countries like Aus are in Winter and in the States they are in Summer. I wanted to appeal to people from both seasons!.

Let me know what you think of the my Styles of The Day, whether you like them or not..what you like about them and what you dont like about them....I always love to get any feedback what so ever...

Todays Summer Look: Light denim High Waist shorts combined with a flower printed top with gladiator sandals.Todays Winter Look: Dark denim skinny jeans, with what looks like a partly sheep skin jacket, wollen beanie and leather fringe detail boho style boots. Im in the middle of Winter and this is definitely a look that Im wanting to wear this season!!