Everydub Style Inspiration

2008 SPRING/SUMMER SHOE TRENDS!!!
These are some the Spring/Summer shoes that I'm loving right now..there are many more but I dont want to get to ahead of myself now!!

1. Gladiator Sandals: I love the gladiator sandals because they go with various different styles..they are very practical shoes for the spring/summer season!! 2. Gladiator Heels: Tan Gladiators Heels are a "go but right now" item for this season. I have a tan pair and Im wearing them to death!!!..love love love them!!! Gladiators go so well with vintage floral dresses or gypsey dress!!!3. OH MY WORD...I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE FLORAL WEDGES..IM DYING FOR A PAIR..IM GONNA GO SEARCHING FOR SOME THIS WEEKEND!!!..I HAVE TO HAVE A PAIR IF IT KILLS ME!!..Will let u girlies know if i find any!! Im loving the colour scheme of the material on these wedges..so dame pretty!..dress them with deep pink or bright pink skinnys and a simple top to let the wedges speak for themselves and get the credit they will oh so deserve!!!..hmmmm u will look so divine!!!