Everydub Style Inspiration

Swimwear Ready
We are all so pleased to see Summer has finally arrived. Seeing sunshine, being in the sunshine makes me happy but what I enjoy more about Summer is swimwear shopping. I love bikinis, full body swimsuits but in different styles, prints and colours. Where I grew up (South Africa) there was unfortuntely not a big choice of brands to buy from because the overall fashion retail industry wasnt as extensive as it overseas so when you went down to the beach you would most probably see 5 or 6 other girls wearing the same bikini as you. 
This is something that I really didnt like, so I always craved for a bikini that was unique. Ever since I immigrated to Europe 5 years ago, I have been able to indulge in some many more swimwear brands and an abundance of choice to choose from to fulfil my swimwear dreams. 
Every Summer I do a blog feature or two on swimwear that I love, of course I look at the big brands like Zara but I also like to look at smaller or independent brands. I love to go for swimwear that is unexpected, unique or styles that have fun prints.  I could easily add about 30 various styles to this blog post but that would a little extreme so I chose 4 of my current favourites that I have come across online so far. 

            



                                                     Lolli ruffle swimsuit in floral print                                                                 Urban Outfitters                                     This full body swimsuit is without a doubt my favourite.                             I adore the halterneck, chest cup style, print and the waist ruffle.                    I have a plain black swimsuit just like this and I will keep it for as long as I fit into it.
                                        

                                               Mix & Match bikini — Mad Monkey Clothing 
                                             I discovered Mad Monkey Clothing on Instagram, they are one of my followers and now I'm certainly one of their followers! 
       The day I was on the search for a bikini with a morrocan feel to add to this blog post, I luckily came across this beauty! They sell a lot of bikinis pieces that dont match but ofcourse still so pretty! 
If you would like to see more you should defintely visit their website — www.madmonkeyclothing.ca
          
            

                                               Two piece watermelon high-waisted bikini                                                                       New Look 
            This bikini is beyond cute and something that would so fit into the Barbodos beach style                               (so if you heading there this Summer this is the bikini for you) 
                     This bikini is a bikini I would definitely go for this Summer for many reasons                 such as the fun print but mostly for the bottoms cut/style and the underwire bikini top. 
                            Its the type of bikini that will work well for my post-preggers body!                                          
                                 
                                 

                                                  Orange and blue palm leaf triangle bikini                                                                              Zara
                           If you one are one those lucky ones that tans uber brown, this bikini is great for you.                                    I can just imagine this bikini looking beautiful with a very bronzed tan                                       because of the bright contrast between the orange and blue!