Everydub + twitter

Out of the Day: A Pink Summer
When I was at work last week I spotted this dress in the last chance to buy section and I just knew I had to have it! It hasn't arrived in store as a full line yet so it must have been a Internet return. I tried it on immediately and bought it shortly after!

It has an amazing fit and shape to it,so flattering and comfortable! I paired it with my Topshop black boots which ended up being so complimentary. Threw on a baby blue jumper over it and it finished off the look perfectly!

Outfit Details: Everything Topshop ...obviously

I have two days till I leave for my break away to Copenhagen again! Woo! Love how I started packing and organizing my wardrobe for the trip like 4days ago! Its as if I've never been traveling before!

Have a amazing day everyone!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxox