Everydub + underwear

Melinda Messenger strips off for lingerie brand

Melinda Messenger proved she still has the curves that propelled her to fame, as she showcased the new Ultimo lingerie designs for bigger busted women. The 38-year-old became famous back in the 90s when an advert showing her in her underwear was banned. The controversy helped Melinda launch a successful career as a page three girl.

Serena Williams

Naked ambition: Serena Williams on the cover of America's ESPN magazine But the athlete has previously admitted she struggles to accept her body shape. 'My thighs... I think they're too big,' she has said. 'And also my arms. I think they're too muscular. They're too thick. 'Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and am, like, I want to lose my inner thigh. I've got to do an hour of cardio today, or whatever. I try not to do it, but the insecurity comes back sometimes. 'I want women to know that it's okay. You can be whatever size you are, and you can be beautiful both inside and out.'

Kristen Stewart

Leggy: Kristen Stewart shows off her pins as she reclines on a bed in a leopard-print coat With her hair cropped and dyed black after her recent role as Joan Jett in the biopic about The Runways, Stewart looks very different from Bella Swan, the fresh-faced teen she portrays in Twilight, the story of a romance between a vampire and human girl. Smoky make-up, leopardskin and lace ensure she smoulders in the striking shots by Craig McDean for Interview magazine. During the interview, conducted by veteran actor Dennis Hopper, Stewart admits she is struggling to adapt to her sudden fame.

Kristen Stewart

All wrapped up: Stewart gets to grips with some cellophane 'The first thing I want to say to them is, “It’s insane! And, as a person, I can’t do anything!” But then I think to myself, God damn it, shut the f**k up.' Stewart is currently working on the third Twilight movie Eclipse after finishing the sequel New Moon earlier this year. While New Moon sees Pattinson's vampire character Edward Cullen attempt to leave his human girlfriend Bella to save her life, Eclipse sees her torn between her blood-sucking lover and her werewolf friend Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).

Stewart says

Stewart says she is finally getting a better understanding of Bella in the sequels although she finds her obsessive love for Edward disturbing. She said: 'I feel like I really know Bella now... 'You have to question their (Bella and Edward's) motivations - to watch two people so unhealthily devoted to each other. 'I stand behind everything that they do. I have to justify it in my mind, or else I couldn’t play the character. But they are definitely not the most pragmatic characters. 'The weirdest f**king themes run through this story - like dominance and masochism.' Meyer's Twilight books have sold over 25million copies worldwide and a further 20million copies in the U.S. and have been translated in 37 languages.