Everydub + Topshop

i heart Topshop Unique AW13
Ok wow I don't even know where to start to be honest....I watched the Topshop Unique AW13 show on sunday and by the end of it I was beaming with pride from here to mars! I hadn't even started to watch the model cam videos done by Cara and the rest of the Toppers girls and then a second wave of utter excitement just bursted out!!! Backstage looked like it was utter chaos and manic-ness but so much fun at the same time!

Being a Topshop girl myself I thought the collection was beyond amazing, I loved every design, shape, cut, textile to the massive contrast in colours used from bright splashes of red to hues of dusty pink? Who else can pull that kind of colour palette off all in one collection?....yeah no one but Topshop!

I put together a bunch of pics from the catwalk to backstage make-up, product shots to models snaps!

Cara you were beyond cool in the show!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo