Everydub Style Inspiration

Topshop Outfit Building: Statement Sweatshirt
I'm sure you have all notice that statement sweatshirts have blown up everywhere especially at Topshop! From text statements to graphics...they are being bought by everyone right now and I'm really not surprised at all because I mean look at how stylish this outfit is and how simple and comfortable it looks? 
When I see comfort and style in one outfit its like the biggest slice of heaven for me! I love being trendy and fashionable everyday of my life but its so crucial for me to be comfortable in what Im wearing! Today I thought I would incorporate the statement sweatshirt craze into my Topshop outfit build so here it is....

I chose to go with a core monochrome theme to create even more contrast and then took it a smaller step forward by finishing off the outfit with moderate touches of neon accessories to start bringing in the feeling of Spring. I know its snowing outside as we speak but theres nothing wrong with a little bit of Summer dreaming...