Everydub + Vogue

Vogue Dreamz
While I was flicking through the Vogue at work yesterday I got stopped in my tracks when I came to this editorial! Firstly because two of our very own Topshop models...Cara Delevinge and Rosie Tapner are featuring but also because how the different luxury designers collections were used and photographed. It's so much more laid back,casual and playful but still ultra slick and stylish. I would have to say the Prada spread is my favourite!

I haven't read a magazine in months...strange to know that when I used to spend countless pounds on mags on a weekly basis but coming back to the Vogue is always refreshing. So I wanted to to share some Vogue love today...

I'm at Edinburgh airport right now having Nutella on toast waiting for my flight to Copenhagen. I'm so looking forward to this relaxing weekend away!

Much stylish love

Tiffany xoxo