Everydub Style Inspiration

The Convenient Pull Over
A new year....a new look perhaps? I think so! This new year also calls for new designer obsessions...mine is Equipment. The way I'm bringing in some new-ness to my current look is with easy-going but striking blouses and shirts that don't take much or anything at all to look effectively on trend and chic. All you need to do throw on one these blouses, with a pair of leather trousers, kick ass heels like a pair of Jeffrey Campbells and you all done! If you looking for the same in your look...you don't need to look any further than Equipment to cover all the blouse bases. 
These four blouses below are just some of my favourites from the current collection, the electric leopard  print is just what I need to spruce up 2013 wardrobe before I start hitting the Spring/Summer collections. 
Much Stylish Love 
Tiffany xoxo