Everydub Style Inspiration

Chicago
I might have had some fun with Instagram...ok maybe a lot of fun! Yesterday, I got back from the States and I think that I might have documented every step my boyfriend and I took. It was an incredible trip, it was everything I thought it was going to be and so much more! Saw amazing views, strolled around famous neighborhoods like Wicker Park in Chicago ( I want to live there one day!) ate Ethiopian food, had dinner in a Medieval times castle, met my boyfriends family for the first time, had Christmas family style and celebrated the new year with awesome new people! Its without a doubt a trip that I will never forget, so many memories to keep! I couldn't have started my year in a better way if I tried. 
The photos below are just some of the photos from our trip. The photos were taken from everywhere from the sky deck to the streets of down town Chicago to the view of the night lights of the city from the plane on our arrival. 
Happy new year everyone! I hope you had as much fun as I did. This is to a awesome 2013, make it everything you possibly can! 
Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo