Everydub Style Inspiration

Comfort as Focus
I don't know about you my last week was crazy busy and I was exhausted by the time Friday came around! Whenever I have a week like that I immediately start craving comfy style. Wearing chunky knitwear with jeans and statement boots with tousled top buns! I have another manic week ahead in London so the comfort element is staying for a little while longer!

I've been wearing my black thick ribbed Zara jumper,silver and pink metallic round collar jumpers with jeans and wedge sneakers this weekend!

Going to be back at the Topshop flagship store from early tomorrow morning and then leaving for London on Tuesday on a 6.20am flight...I know I don't think I couldn't have booked a earlier a flight if I tried! In hind sight it gives me more time to chill at Laudree and more time to check out the Kobi Levi pop up shoe display and Louis Vuitton pop up shop at Selfridges!

If you didn't already know Topshop have launched their concept store at Selfridges so if you are in the city you should definitely check it out!

Hope you all enjoying your lazy Sunday!!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo