Everydub Style Inspiration

My True Whit Arrived This Morning!
I ordered Whitney Port's book last weekend and it arrived this morning!!! If someone said to what has been the best of your day this would be it, I have started reading the first chapter and I just can't stop reading! It is without a doubt coming everywhere with me I go from now and onwards!!

For all you young women out there who are wanting to pursue a career in fashion whether it be in NYC or not this is a book that you will definitely want to read!! Whitney gives countless amount of amazing advice and tips on all the questions you will ever have!

I just want to say to Whitney, thank you so much for taking the time in writing your book to share all your experiences in NYC!..its truly inspiring to me as giving NYC a bash is a dream of mine!

I can so see this book becoming a book that I will be reading over and over again!