Everydub Style Inspiration

Winter 2011 Boots: High Street to Luxury
We are all on the hunt for our Winter 2010/2011 boot collection that we are going to live in the for season, well I know I sure am. I thought today I would have a look at the various boot styles that are currently on the high street and in the luxury stores and showcase my findings to you. The first 4 styles in this feature are from the High Street from stores such as New Look and Matalan. The last 3 styles are the from Luxury brands such Burberry, Gucci and Christian Louboutin.Matalan: Now I must admit that I was surprisingly shocked by the stylish boots that I found on the Matalan website this morning. The above boots that I came across, were the best style that I saw. They stood out for me because I havent seen boots of this style in many High Street stores of late, in fact I havent seen them anywhere but Matalan. Which I think could be a good thing because Matalan might have spotted a trend that could do really well this season that the other Hight Street stores havent picked up...yet.

Price: 24.00 poundsNew Look: Now these I love...love the different textures that they combined. The cream patent leather (pleather) and the faux fur around the ankle area go so well together although there is a big contrast and difference in the textures. I really like the elegance but freshness of this style.

Price: 30.00 poundsNew Look: I had to add two pairs from New Look because I couldnt seem to choose between the cream patent pleather faux fur boots or the beige tie ups. What I really like about this style is the simplicity of them, they are very neutral and versatile. They would be a great buy because you would be able to get a lot of use out of them this season. You can dress them up or dress them down, wear them with various tones such as deep red/maroon, navy blue or dark gray.

Price: 34.99 poundsGucci: The riding boot style is all over the place at the moment, it has continued into the new season and Gucci have of course created a great a version with adding their signature feature.

Price: 920.00 poundsBurberry: Now these are in my dreams...all day..all night. As soon as I saw the new Burberry Winter 2010/2011 footwear collection, I was in love instantly. I love the hardcore,edginess of their new boots for the season. The strappy buckles going all the way down the boots is so striking and something no other Luxury brand has done this season. Burberry has really put themselves out there and differentiated themselves against their competition in the luxury market.

Price: 850.00 poundsChrisitian Louboutin: Now we aren't surprised that the Leopard print has made its way back in the Winter season once again. A lot of us arent going to complain because lets admit we all feel a tad sexy wearing a little bit of leopard print here and there. Its just about how you wear it and where you it, that's what really matters. These Leopard lace up booties from Louboutin have got it just right. I love that there is a bit more of a structured feel to this boot style.

Price: 265.00 dollars ( ON SALE at http://www.herveleger2010.com/Christian-Louboutin-Leopard-Print-Lace-Up-Bootie-p-1792.html )