Everydub Style Inspiration

My Winter 10/11 Wardrobe Inspiration
Woolen jerseys is something I definitely want to add to my winter wardrobe but make it sexy and flattering...Obviously a pair of black boots are a must have during winter but every winter season will have its different style of boots...these boots caught my eye and might just be added to my wardrobe..I like the thicker heel and the semi round toe/pointy toe feature, as well as the chunkiness of the shoes....Ok so I was just talking about the essential stylish black boots that all of us will need to have very soon to be prepped for the Winter ahead but the other style of the boots that us girls will need as well is the ultra trendy/current boots which in my opinion are the fur boots ankle boots! The light toned fur boots above are exactly what Im talking about it!Knee Length fur coats.....black knee lenGth fur coats...is a must this season...it screams sophistication!! Just the other day I bought a chocolate knee length fur coat at the Portobello Market, absolutely stunning..I cant wait to get the chance to wear it when its cold enough!The Masculine trend is definitely something that is going to remaining in the Winter trends this season, and Im definitely going to be sporting more of this trend, not only because its stylish but because I have to say its the most comfortable trends I have ever come across!! That really stands out for me in a big way!!

Because Winter is just around the corner, we can all feel the mornings getting colder as the days goes by...so I have been thinking about what Im going to focus on style wise for my new Winter wardrobe...I have been doing some brainstorming and checking out whats on the catwalk at the moment. I have found little bits of inspiration over the past couple of weeks...the above pics represent some of that inspiration thats doing circles in my mind!