Everydub Style Inspiration

Vinatge Seeking....in Jozi
Last week myself and couple of my close friends, took a trip to Johannesburg for Die Antwoord concert...and of course I made time for a little bit of shopping, it would have been a sin to be in Joburg and not achieve that goal. From doing my Dossier Magazine and Lampost Internship last year in Johannesburg, I knew that there were a few vintage stores around that had some seriously beautiful jem pieces but I while I was in Joburg this time round, I came across another extraordinary vintage shop while I was lazily browsing the Rosebank Mall Rooftop Flea market. Alot of the shops at the flea market were selling African inspired items but I went around the corner and all of a sudden there was this very unexpected array of vintage shops which I was immediately drawn to. I rushed over to the first shop and thats where I found the following jems. The pictures below are just some of the stunning pieces that I found. I had a good chat to the lady who owned the shop...I said to her I would love to do a feature on your vintage store and she was delighted!