Everydub Style Inspiration

Chanel Campaign: Lily Allen
Im usually not really ever attracted to Chanel campaigns for some reason, but this time around it was different. I really liked this campaign, I think of the reasons why is because Lily Allen was the face of the campaign, Ive always liked her vibe. I like how they used Audrey Hepburn as the inspiration, gives that perfect classical look which Chanel exudes.

The bags from the Chanel collection are divine in a very different non chanel way, they great thing about the bags is that they are reversible. I find it perfect timing in the time of the recession for this type of bag with that kind of element for us fashionistas who aren't able to spend as much of our hard earn money on fashion as we used to, we are all about well I'm all about getting as much I can from the purchases that I make.

Not sure if you knew this but Karl Lagerfeld was the photographer for this campaign, which I think is great, its always refreshing to see when a designer takes control in more than just the design aspect of his collection and campaign. It shows how much they want to be involved and how passionate they really are in what they create.Couple of behind the scenes of the campaign....