Everydub Style Inspiration

Journaling: Motivational Letters and Some more Motivational Letters
Image from my fashion portfolio!I'm officially on holiday for the next 4 weeks or so, Im supposed to be on holiday for 6 weeks but I'm going to start my second semester early to get a early start on all the work that I have ahead of me! The funny thing is that even though I'm on holiday, where I'm supposed to be relaxing, I actually have so much on my plate! At the moment I'm busy writing motivational letters to apply for magazine internships with Cleo and Seventeen. As well as putting together a proposal about an idea that I have, which I will be sending to all magazines that are related to my idea. The idea is something to do with a concept for a great feature for a magazine, thats all I can say about it for now! One of the other many things that I have on my agenda, is planning and brainstorming for the next fashion photo shoot I'm going to style for! This time I'm really wanting to take it to the next level and create a concept that is very different from what I have styled in the past! I feel I need some more variety in my fashion portfolio!

The project that I'm really looking forward to is being part of the City Bowl Mizers music videos, my brother Justin Mcgee is filming the videos and I'm going to be part of the crew. The City Bowl Mizers are a very well known local band here in South Africa. Its going to be fantastic fun and a valuable experience for me, great for my CV.

Lastly, I'm also going to be helping a friend of mine with styling fashion photo shoots for a mock up magazine that she has to create for her fashion school thesis. That reminds me, I need to get hold of her to start getting the ball rolling on that project of ours!.

As you can see, I'm going to have a very busy holiday but Im defintely not complaining because I love to keep myself proactive and do projects that will build up my skills and personal character!

I will be documenting all my projects so look out for them!!

I must be on my way, Im going to touch up my motivational letters and get them on their way to be reviewed!

Ciao mwa xxx