Everydub Style Inspiration

In case you wanted to know more ...
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was a sloppy, slightly drunken make out session.

2. I am listening to My Lady Heroine by Serge Gainsbourg

3. I talk to people for a living. nonsense. over email because, like Kathy, I prefer tech-comm rather than live contact.

4. I love my family, especially my rascal nephew. my NY fam. my BB. the nightlife. Marilyn Minter's art.

5. My best friend(s) loves herself more than I do (or at least we're neck and neck). makes me take care of her dogs when she's away bc she knows I won't say no. loves to plan fun soirees (which is great since I don't). changes her hairstyle more often than Kanye West changes the way he wishes to be addressed.
...and I rarely talk on the phone or even over email, but can still pick up right where we left off even after 6 months of bare minimum communication. and I have been friends for over 20 years and "we'll be friends until we die."

6. My first real kiss was at Erlan Araujo's party behind the shed in his backyard with Janelle Irigoyen — ahhhh the gold ol' straight days.

7. Love is coming soon I hope!

8. Marriage is not legal in my "community."

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking why does this guy wear heels when he's already 6'1"??? why is this guy so Beech??

10. I always play my iPod on shuffle

11. The last time I really cried was because I was watching Terms of Endearment. The scene where Debra Winger is in the hospital saying goodbye to her kids.

12. My cell phone never rings because it's on vibrate.

13. When I wake up in the morning I hope to God that I'm still on time. Once I verify the time, I check my BB, shower and head off to the grind.

14. Before I go to bed I may or may not undress down to my underwear (depending on the degree of alcoholism achieved that night)

15. Right now I'm doing this survey and getting ready to get my taxes done today. Glory be to a hefty tax return.

16. Babies are not for me at this point in my life. They make me a little nervous even though many people I know (very well I might add) think I'd be a great dad. Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

17. I get annoyed when I see people in earmuffs. handicapped people get on the bus on the f#$%ing day when I'm late to work. my flight is cancelled or delayed for hours on end. shoppers ask for something then proceed to talk on their phone while keeping me waiting. tourists stroll down the street ogling every thing they pass — Hello, NYers have places to go and things to do!

18. Today I am getting my taxes done. taking passport pictures. going to yoga.

19. Tomorrow I will be back at the work site, thankful I'm not the guy who handed me his resume yesterday. He had been employed as an art director (in charge of famous household brand products) and was laid off after working for the same firm for almost as long as I've been alive!

20. I really want to be independently wealthy.
February 18, 2009