Everydub Style Inspiration

IM BACK..BACK TO REALITY!
IM BACK..IM BACK FROM CAPE TOWN!..its now back to reality and allot of college work for me! Now that I'm back I'm now able to continue to create regular posts for the blog..finally..I really missed working on my blog..I really have so much fun doing it...its often one of the highlights of my days doing research and making posts for my blog..its allows me to be creative and get inspiration and view my opinions about my most prominent passion in life!. I'm very sorry that I have been putting up posts recently but my boyfriend just back home from China and I have been spending some time with him! I'm busy working on some posts right now so everything will back on track very soon!.

Remember fellow fashionistas..if there is anything that you would like to know about the fashion industry..whether it be styling tips or advice about any aspect of fashion send me a email and let me know and I will get back to you about what ever you want to know about.

I'm going to now carry on working on the next few posts for the blog..so watch out and see what gets put up!!

mwa xxx