Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: Life Update
Hey Ladies!

Fashion Week is all over, I know its sad!:(. But our stlyish lives go on...and the partying never stops!. This weekend is huge...and yes ofcourse the reason is being that The July is happening!. Its the talk of the town or should I say the country!. My outfit is almost ready, the bulk of it ready but I still have to add on the additional features such as vibrant colourful flowers and ect!.The theme of my outfit is feminine pink romance! The July is going to be a blast..everyone is so excited about the big parties that are going to be happening!. I hope you all ladies have created your innovative garments and ready to party like u have never before!

Just now Im going to be putting up some global street fashion, I have found a new website that has some great stuff that Im loving right now!. I just love admiring different peoples styles and how the take on the current trends in their own ways!.

Well Im off for now..but not for long at all!. I have go apply for my volt birth certificate for my application for my british passport!...aaaggg!! But u know the saying you have to do what u have to do!

MWA XXX