Everydub Style Inspiration

New York Fashion Week F/W 2012
So as you all know, New York Fashion Week kicked off three days ago and from day one I have been looking at the collections! As with every season I always look at certain designers such Jason Wu and Alexander Wang just to name a couple. This season I have been having a peek at every single designer that is showcasing because I want to analyze the details of all collections, to do more comprehensive content writing and see expose myself to emerging designers or designers that I don't often look at. 
Today I waned to do a 3 day review on NYFW F/W 2012, to show you the looks that have stood out for me the most so far. I have been loving designs from Altuzarra, Christian Cota, Cushnie En Ochs, Duro Olowu, Lacoste, Helmut Lang, Herver Ledger for Max Azria, Mara Hoffman and more...
There are so many aspects of the collections so far to be mesmerized by from deep rich tones, velvet accents, new versions of the cape, powerful prints, oriental inspiration, fur, all over leather to detailed embellishments! Of course I added that part...

Just to fill you in...today DVF and Donna Karen will be showcasing at NYFW! 
I would love to know which look you like the most from below...