Everydub Style Inspiration

CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK!!! 13th-16th August 2008
Hey Ladies

I cant believe that Cape Town Fashion Week is just around the corner!..its feels like Durban Fashion Week ended like yesterday!. Wow I still cant believe how much fun it was so be able to be apart of the media crew during DFW!!..that was a experience and a half!...meeting all the magazine editors and designers..just fabulous!!. I'm so super excited for CT Fashion Week!..I'm going out of my mind with excitement!!. I feel so energized just by the thought of imagining the fashions that are going to be showing on the ramps!.

I hope all of you girls in Jozi and Durbs are making your way to Cape Town to show your enthusiasm, excitement and of course ALL of your support to our local designers!. The 4 nights of dedicated fashion is going to be totally FANTASTIC...what could be a better combination than Cape Town, fashion, parties, champagne and beautiful people!!!..I'm really now..you cant deny that's its going to be the place to be that week!! You all have to make a plan to get there somehow!!!

Mwa mwa xxxx