Everydub Style Inspiration

JOURNAL: 1O JUNE 2008
Hey Ladies

Hope your Tuesday is going well for you:)..I just have to say its so gooooood to be holiday!!..I can sleep in..sit by the pool, practically do what EVER i like! Its dame good..OK that's enough of my temporary easy lifestyle now lets get to the important stuff! I have put up information for Durban Fashion Week which is being held at the end of this month!! Its a very exciting time for the fashion obsessed peeps in Durban! I'm sure excited about it! Its always so awesome to see what the young designers are doing with their crazy and creative minds and how they take and use the current trends in their individual ways! So check out the information and go out and buy tickets for the shows..come support the designers!! Its gonna be great fun fun!!

OK well I'm off for now..I'm gonna go for my daily jog and then lie in the sun for a good couple of hours!!..ahhh life is too good!!!

Bye Ladies mwa xxx