Everydub Style Inspiration

Line To Love
My line to love this week is from Arne Erberle. It's absolutely exquisite! I discovered the collection on Pinterest this morning and just knew it had to be my line to love. 
From the diverse colour range to the diversity in prints from one ensemble to the next to the cut and shapes of the garments to the little features like rolled up trousers and narrow blazer lapels...all those different elements coming together so beautifully. It's has that utter luxurious look but in a casual soft way. 
If I had to choose to just one garment (this isn't a easy choice if I might add) it would be the peach and cream kimono style jacket from the first image below. 
That is something I would wear every Summer season till it fell apart! I could even work it into my Winter wardrobe with clever layering. Even though the garment is striking I would consider it a investment piece because I see it fitting into so many different outfits and being able to create different styles with it. 
Hope you love it as much I do! If you could choose an item from this line what would it be? 
Tiffany xxx