Everydub Style Inspiration

Summer Essential: Kimono
Kimonos are always an essential for Summers for me. Every season I'm on the look out for a new one but also wear kimonos from past seasons because they never go out of date. Some of the best Kimonos I have found actually have come from vintage or thrift stores. 
Kimonos are the perfect light weight cover up for Summer. It's the 'jacket' that you can wear to the beach over your bikini or with shorts, a dress,skirt or even to a high-end party. Its all in the way you wear it. 
It's a very versatile piece that you can get so much wear out of so therefore it means it's a item you can get so much value from! I love getting a lot of wear of an item of clothing because it feels so worthwhile buying. 
Like with everything else I buy, I'm not a fan of spending a lot of money whether I have a lot of money to spend or not so of course I'm going to do a blog post on kimonos that are inexpensive but still very pretty and wearable. This season I'm really impressed with a lot of New Looks collections from their skirts to dresses but most of all with their kimonos. 
I was going to add a number of other kimonos from various brands to this blog post but I felt that these four kimonos summed everything I'm looking for in a kimono. They have great fringe details, a little different, great lengths and the prices are easy on the bank account balance! 
These are my 4 chosen kimonos from New Look all under £30.00