Everydub Style Inspiration

Weekly Inspiration
At the moment or should I say in the last few months I have been in 'thinking ahead' mode because my husband and I have a baby girl on the way so planning ahead has become more important than it ever has been. 
Funnily enough this also applies to organizing an flexible,comfortable and practical wardrobe whilst I'm pregnant and for the post pregnancy period. It's going to be Summer time when the big day comes so I have been thinking about the clothing I'm going to need. Clothing that is fuss-free, easy and quick to slip on in the morning,easy to get around the city in for those days when we are out and about. So loose fitting,pure cotton,light weight fabrics, flattering shapes and garments that can mixed with each other easily will be essential for the months ahead! 
While I'm off from work at the moment, I have been doing a lot of baby planning,family visiting holiday planning ,blog planning to meal planning to make our lifestyle easier. Now I have come to a little bit of time when I'm thinking about my wardrobe for that time because I want a easy getting ready routine early in the morning when I have literally 5 min to get dressed for the day! 
I'm going to try to do some quick shopping while we are in the midst of shopping for all the baby stuff before the little one arrives! Luckily enough a lot of last Summers styles look like they are coming back this coming Summer so I will be able to bring back the garments I was wearing last year! 
I'm very much inspired by neutral tones like stone,cream,egg yolk,pale salmon pink and pale grey....with modern, lady-like touches. 















   Picture credit: weheart.com & Pinterest