Everydub Style Inspiration

Designer of The Week: Rebecca Sarah Black
I couldn't wait to do my Designer of The Week feature this week because Im featuring my friend and work colleague...Rebecca Sarah Black. At work she was telling me that she is studying to be a jewellery designer and I couldn't help myself..I just had to check out her pieces from her collections. I was immediately drawn to all of them! A lot of Rebecca's designs remind me of the style of jewellery I used to wear while I was still back home in South Africa. The boho, earthy rustic type of jewellery. 
Her jewelry is made from 3 different materials which are silver, bone and brass. 
I wanted to share the various pieces that screamed buy me! The lovely photographs let the pieces speak for themselves...
If you would like to see more of Rebecca's designs or contact her for anymore information visit the link below...
Designers Contact Page 
Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo