Everydub + vintage

Summer Outfit
The sun has been beaming in Edinburgh this weekend so I pulled out the Summer outfit for the moment using my cheeky shopping treats that I bought after work at work on Friday! (Topshop) Shopping at work with big discounts...what more could you want!?

If I'm going to be honest it was less than a great week for me...so I needed a little retail therapy!

I fall in love with this pink floral embroided skirt that I spotted in last chance to buy! Also did a quick rummage through our sale section and found this pink Oh My Love jumper for £10. Bargain right!?

Outfit Details:

Jumper: Oh My Love with Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Heels: H&M
Earrings: vintage
Flower crystal bracelet: vintage
Gold Spike bracelet: Topshop
Watch: River Island
Lipstick: All about Me Topshop
Sunglasses: H&M

Hope it's sunny wherever you are!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo