Everydub Style Inspiration

Festival Inspirasi Preview
This is just a preview to my festival focus for the Summer season! I have friends at work in friends to in South Africa who are gearing up for the festivals that just around the corner so many of us girls out there are now hunting down for the uber cool festival looks, as you all know I work for Topshop so I have the most amazing clothing, shoes, accessories to my disposal all day...everyday...ok I know Im just rubbing it in now! 
But on a seriously stylish note our Topshop festival magazine came out last week and the inspiration was just flowing from every direction. As of this week I'm on a festival outfit building frenzy so look out!
These are just a few shots from our Topshop festival mag so let you know the feel Im going for. Its going to be all about bringing asian fusion elements together with touches of pretty and bright embroidery with flower headbands and fringes....of course! A girls festival packed rucksack wouldn't be complete without some sort of fringe anywhere....
If you shopping in Topshop or even just passing by...quickly pick up a copy of our new magazine! 
If you wanna keep up to date with my blog posts follow me on Instagram  @luvaffairwithfashion 
Have a fabulous day everyone! 
Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo