Everydub + Inspiration

UNIFORM | Sleepy Jones
If you've been on practically any other website over the past two weeks you've heard of the new pajama and loungewear line, Sleepy Jones by Andy Spade and Anthony Sperduti (Partners & Spade). I didn't cover it right out of the gate, so I thought I was too late, but now it's Sunday night and the sun's setting and the crickets are starting to chirp and I want to go have a beer on the patio. I guess I'm being a little lazy by not thinking of something else tonight, but that's what Sleepy Jones is all about: lounging, tinkering, laying around, not doing much of anything. That time of day before work, or bed; the home life, the good life.Sleepy Jones makes sleep separates for men and women (I want one of each please!) as well as socks, tees, robes, et al. Great concept, perfectly executed.