Everydub + work

It's Time to Say Goodbye Copenhagen
This evening Im leaving Copenhagen...as Im sure you have realized that Im frequently traveling to CPH but not actually sure if I have mentioned to you all that the reason why Im always here is because Im visiting my boyfriend. I live in Edinburgh and he lives here so yeah we do the long distance thing. All in all it sucks not living in the same city as each other but the big plus is that I get to travel loads!

Currently sitting in Starbucks with a venti vanilla latte at the airport just about to start a couple of hours of work as it is Monday after all! It's a new week and I have a lot on schedule this week with regards to work at Topshop and new developments and plans for the blog.

There are a few things that have been on my priority to do list but haven't gotten round to do doing them because life just sometimes gets in the way and before you know it an entire month has passed by!

Well this is me off to do some work and be productive with my time before flying back to Edinburgh.

I have my new Instagram account up and running with my all fresh photos — search Luvaffairwithfashion

I hope you have had a great weekend and start to your week!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxox