Everydub + travel

Weekend in Copenhagen
It's nearly coming to the end of my very relaxing weekend in Copenhagen which is sad but this morning myself and my boyfriend got up early to do some exploring around the inner city! I wanted to go down some smaller streets on this trip because its often where you find the gems and I was right!

Came across this boutique selling some cool known and unknown to me brands like Helmut Lang and Each Other. The Spring/Summer pieces is what got my attention such as the coral orange thin tank top by HL! The shop wasn't open when we were strolling by so I couldn't pop in and explore more but snapped a few shots from the outside.

Tomorrow before my afternoon flight I'm hoping to visit the Nørrebro area. It apparently has some unique and interesting shops....so lets see what I find!

I'm off to now do some research for work for the week ahead!

P.S. Last week I launched our Edinburgh Topshop Instagram page so to if you want to see all out new lines,style builds,Fashion role model outfits and inspiration and events happening in store follow us! Search — Topshop Edinburgh and you will find us!

Hope you all having a awesome weekend!

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo