Everydub + Inspiration

GEAR | Work Gloves
Photo via The Pioneer Woman.

For another installment of what I like to call, "things I've seen in menswear that I want to incorporate into my life", I'm loving the pairing of ordinary tan work gloves with an otherwise sophisticated outfit. Look at all these gents from The Sartorialist:Photos by The Sartorialist.

I feel like these gloves would look just as chic on a woman. And despite their rugged good looks, leather work gloves (typically made from deerskin, elkskin or goatskin) are obviously highly functional for hunting, driving, riding motorcycles, axe wielding, and other cool things gloves help with. Although there is no glove season in Los Angeles, I do sport them every now and then when carrying firewood inside (a highlight of the California winter). Here are three options I like, all $55 and under, and all made in the U.S.A.Kaufmann Mercantile Elkskin Suede Gloves ($33); JRC Deerskin Gloves ($49); Filson Goatskin Gloves ($55).What do you guys think? Work gloves in fashion: yes or no?