Everydub Style Inspiration

Designer of The Week: Mustard & Peaches
During my new year planning for L.A.W.F I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to share more about the hidden design talent in Scotland. Over the past year or so, I have found so many beautiful jewelry and clothing collections which I cant help but tell you about. 
Mustard&Peaches has definitely been one of the brands that stood out for me. The bespoke pieces have this almost soft, harmonious and delicate style to them which really took hold of my vintage/contemporary obsession. I can definitely see myself wearing many of these pieces with the up coming S/S 2013 trends such as the overly print on floral on print trend. The pretty simplicity of the jewelry designs would perfectly finish off the look. 
If you would like to know more about the story and see more of the Mustard&Peaches collection visit the links below
Mustard&Peaches 
Bottica 
I would love to hear what you think of the collection and how you would wear these stunning pieces. 
Much Stylish Love 
Tiffany xoxo