Everydub Style Inspiration

Style Rewind
I think it has been an incredible year for fashion and style...if there was one or two things that I really think that was embraced by us fashionistas it was definitely bold colours and patterns!

The year is on the verge of coming to an end so I thought I would take a minute to make a style rewind...here are a bunch of outfits that I fell in love with and inspired me!

I'm currently in Florida,USA and having a an a great time. It's been ultra relaxing,haven't had this much sleep in ages! Tomorrow I'm off to Chicago for NYE and for some amazing exploring! I have a lot planned...far too much to squeeze in just 5days but hey if I can do it Paris I can do it in Chicago!

I'm now going to get some beauty sleep because I have to be up early to do to some last minute packing and grooming.

I hope you all have had a great Christmas and have a stunning NYE! Have fun and keep safe!

You will hear from me very soon! Look out for my Chicago updates.

Much Stylish Love

Tiffany xoxo