Everydub Style Inspiration

Witching Hour
I get the feeling that the universe got together with Topshop and created the Witching Hour trend just in time for Halloween or is it just me? At Topshop we are in the process of emerging our Sensationalist and Witching Hour collections together to become one smooth transition from trend to trend. It's definitely bringing the Goth trend to light as well which is going to be hot this Fall. If you are wanting to bring out that deep and moody feel in your appearance this Winter this is the trend to go for. 
I wanted to do a feature today on just that and of course by using Topshop pieces. I feel the key pieces from the Witching Hour collection are in the esemble below, creating one dramatic and powerful outfit (I can totally imagine this on Florence Welch, can't you?) 

Feather Capelet £85.00 Velvet Cut Out Body £35.00 Black sheer lace skirt £46.00Black peep toe strappy heels £65.00Black Rhinestone Cat ear alice band £8.50Black Cross Earings £8.50 Ring £8.50  Gold Stud Suede Clutch Bag £38.00  If you would like to shop the full Topshop Witching Hour collection visit this link

Much Stylish Love
Tiffany xoxo 
P.S Oh yeah I thought I should mention that I'm now OFFICIALLY working for Topshop on the Visual side...I know pretty exciting! I have so much planned, its going to be a fabulous and very stylish journey!

Watch this space!!