Everydub Style Inspiration

Lime
I think I may be having slight summer sadness because all of a sudden I'm all over lime. I'm suddenly fully attracted to lime green, I need to share my sudden urge of this bright tone. Now I know we are coming into Winter you probably thinking...lime green in a wintery wardrobe but you know what it makes it interesting and you can still make a statement. You can definitely bring in touches or big splashes of lime into your style this coming cold season. Its very trendy to merge your Summer style into your new Winter style. 
Mixing lime with neutrals to shades of dark grey and black is all very stylish. I just knew that I needed to hunt down some trendy ladies to show you what I was talking about so check out the inspirasi pics below to see how they wear neon lime. 
I think my rapid lime obsession began when I bought a pair of lime harem trousers and a lime kimono jacket a few weeks ago and cant stop thinking about it!